Thursday, February 28, 2008

Unfortunately, not everything is peachy...

Yes, I know I should be glad to receive good news. And I am, just this week I got my first review for Love Me Two Times, but also a new release: The Outpost.

I’m also gearing up for the release party, so no problems there.

However, when I was driving my kids to school this morning, my car started making some funny noises, especially when I was turning. Then the steering wheels started to shake wildly, like when you have a bump on a tire. I stopped, kneeled to see something, don’t know exactly what I was looking for since my knowledge in mechanics is limited to make sure the car has gas and oil (;-) ). So obviously, I didn’t see anything. I got back in the car, finally arrived to the school and when the kids got out and I accelerated, nothing happened!

Well, not exactly nothing, I felt and heard a noise coming from underneath the car. Although I don’t have my mechanic on “speed dial” he is on my cel’s phonebook. He said told me to leave the key with somebody at the school and he’s come to tow it later in the morning.

Already alerted the mrs. As she would have to pick up Daniel and Sebastian after school, also alerted the loan officer for some fast cash because only God knows how much is this going to cost me! Lol.


So in the words of Freddie Mercury:

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -
And I ain't gonna lose -
We are the champions!

No comments: